Thursday, June 18, 2015

Coaches Corner~Guest Blogger


One of the areas I love to coach coaches on is the area of building their data base. It's really important to understand that clients don't just show up and you don't just find clients walking down the street saying, "I'm looking for a coach." You need to consciously build your data base and fill your data base up with people that are potential clients or others that can refer you to potential clients.
Last night I was asked to speak at an event where there was a roomful of coaches. Of course I taught them lots about businesscoach.com's methodology and systems and processes that they could use as coaches. More importantly, what they could learn from that experience is we handed out a signup form and asked them if they wanted a free gift. In the process, I just built my data base by speaking, letting people know who I am and offering them an opportunity to give me their information so I could add it into my data base.
Subsequently, they'll be getting information from me from time to time about what we're offering and how we can help them down the road. Coaches, make sure that you consciously build up your data base and fill it full of people that can eventually become your clients. 


No comments:

Post a Comment